Blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make yours shine brighter
- Anonymous (via roxea)
(Source: grudge, via 21issues)
The Japanese say you have three faces.
The first face, you show to the world.
The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family.
The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.
- Japanese Wisdom (via illuminology)
pros to dating me:
- i’ll actually respond to ur text
- u can literally kiss me whenever u want (esp random neck kisses like yes please)
- we can hold hands
- butt touches
- cuddles? ? ? yes good
- i’ll play with your hair
- u don’t have to worry about me liking other people bc i’m annoyed by almost everyone
Plus sex and food anytime you want.
(Source: flamingegg, via smoothglenn)
When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits - anything that kept me small.
My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.
- Kim McMillen (via blaqmagic)
(Source: yagazieemezi, via nudityandflowers)